Leftovers Never Looked So Good, Before =-)
First I saw this knit a long had fewer cast on stitches than usual, so I opted to make it out of a left over cream I had on hand. Since I had 3, count them 3, partial balls of cream and all different dye lots I gave it a go. I made it all out of the biggest left over Cream. Since I was digging through the bag for the biggest I saw I was getting too many. So it was left overs time. As I showed in the last post a pattern I liked a lot I tried to use up some did not use up any of them, or like how it worked up. So I frogged and pleased with the results below.

Well here are the leftovers dish clothes I knit out of the partial balls or left overs. More than I need so I may share with the new brides this fall.

I knit them from right back to right front back and font across the row to the left. I had tried to make the Garterlac out of the purple in the center one. I was not happy with how it was working up and looking like it would run short so I frogged and liked how Steph's Circles worked out. It ran in to the last one I did. Still I like them now. I hope you do too.
Mom has dropped some more weight.

Well here are the leftovers dish clothes I knit out of the partial balls or left overs. More than I need so I may share with the new brides this fall.

I knit them from right back to right front back and font across the row to the left. I had tried to make the Garterlac out of the purple in the center one. I was not happy with how it was working up and looking like it would run short so I frogged and liked how Steph's Circles worked out. It ran in to the last one I did. Still I like them now. I hope you do too.
Mom has dropped some more weight.
Labels: knitting


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home