Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Catching up Again

Life keep rolling along. Last night after dh dropped the family off he want to park the van. He told me he heard a hissing sound. He said my tire was going flat. Now mind you after driving in the first two snow storms, I asked him to check my tires I thought it was not handling well. I guess I get new tires today. So far I had to take ds to school, go to the store for milk which made another trip, then ds 9 reminded me he has an orthodontist appointment at 9:30 a.m. before needing to take ds 14 to school. I might get new tires after that.

My pastors wife asked me about the possibility of making a hand knit scarf personalised so that is under way. While I intended to rip it out once, three times was not part of the plan. Once because that gage swatch did not match the way it all worked out. Once because I grabbed a 6 & 7 when I should have grabbed two 7's out of my Denise needles on that start. Glad I noticed when I did, on Saturday. It is 45" so getting close while I am still frogging socks.

I might have a job?!? I started loosing weight October 2006. I officially joined at a meeting in March 2007 15# from a starting target weight. I made my goal in May 2007 and lifetime with Weight Watchers in June 2007. Last week they asked if any one was interested in joining the team who has made lifetime. While I would like to I do not know if I should. So I talk to them, I talked to DH and they are not in a hurry and I would like to weight until wrestling season is over. So I can pray about if I should or not and know. It would be a good way to stay accountable to loosing weight.

Dear youngest son got his braces on a few teeth today. Dear middle son is wrestling varsity tonight back at our high school. I hope to be able to drop in on mom. Walking close or wrestling close I do not know what to wear just now.

School our supervising teacher is coming Friday. otherwise to day is not going well school wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map