I am guessing you thought I lost my camera well I did not. I have been uploading pictures to another blog. My monthly dishcloth group issued a challenge and made up a blog so I am putting them there. As I have been making them I have been gathering quite a collection of left overs or partial balls of yarn. it was getting to be a lot in my bag I keep leftovers in. So after making the Mid Month April one I choose to make it again seeing if I could use up some left overs. Well my first attempt I did not like at all, so it went to the frog pond.

See what I mean?

The blue and white one was the one I did for the Knit-A-Long but the. I am not sure now. more later I hope

See what I mean?

The blue and white one was the one I did for the Knit-A-Long but the. I am not sure now. more later I hope


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home