Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Yeah! Good News

We all can use some good news, tonight we got some. Last Friday when I was over to see mom, meet another hospice program, and see my son run as I was leaving mom and hospice dh called saying his boss called so he had to go to Kansas for storm duty. Occupational hazard with his job. While it has happened before Hurricane's Charlie and Katrina, we had lead time, and he volunteered to go. I did not realize his college class was done. So glad that did not conflict! He had to leave Sunday. We have a lot going on! So tonight when he called he said he get to come home about a day and a half early! YEAH!!!!

This changes every thing.

I have missed him so, the boys have been trouble some, and I have had my dad on the mind making me weepy.

So much more for another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map