Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

What to do?

Today I went and shadowed at Weight Watchers. I was a little over whelmed with all the book work and am wondering if this is something God wants me to do after all. Not to mention I was asked if I would want to be a leader/do on the jobs site meetings. I have never been fast, and I think I would need to be do that. Then There was all the responsibility of what I learned about the leader needing to bring in the money to get each session going making change. Each makes her own charts. Wow, chats are costly! I know from school this year. Much to pray about there.

Iditarod well only about 15 more left to finish this year. I am working on planning a "Red lantern party." Got may recipes together and put together our probability males vs. females, Veteran vs. rookie, and Alaska, lower 48 vs. other countries. We will have to to the activities tomorrow or Monday as time permits. Still need to finish our 30 story problems, 20 done 10 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map