moving along
The caucuses are past. Every thing was handled well at our location. We made it to the wrestling meet yet missed our son wrestling. Life has been flying since.
Life is in high gear getting ready for the Jubilee at church!!! Choir is ready in my opinion. My things for the baskets are ready, and in. I am making a couple of deserts, cake for Thursday evening and a brownies for Friday lunch. Cooking day coming up next Tuesday. I can help this year with serving the food!!! Yeah! Bug is 9 and old enough to help.
I need to go make appointment and get to school.
Life is in high gear getting ready for the Jubilee at church!!! Choir is ready in my opinion. My things for the baskets are ready, and in. I am making a couple of deserts, cake for Thursday evening and a brownies for Friday lunch. Cooking day coming up next Tuesday. I can help this year with serving the food!!! Yeah! Bug is 9 and old enough to help.
I need to go make appointment and get to school.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home