Time to update
Weight holding at a reasonable weight! YEAH! Since May - June 2007 I wonder how long I can manage that. I hope a lot of years to come. We shall see what the Lord wants.
School - Not getting enough done. Yikes! Our supervising teacher came and check our progress this week. WRTR stalled. MUS one moving, two stuck, reading and writing moving very slowly.
knitting & other crafts - Knit Picks Options needle set, size 7 Harmony, 40" cable and discontinued yarn arrived, and been tested. Finished knitting the red mittens continental had to make the thumb tips blue. Dh asked for some running mittens Hawkeye colors old gold and black. Fulled with the reds tonight. Drying now as I type.w While the Harmony size 7 are sitting with the day 1 rows from the KAL on them waiting for day 2 instructions. Using the 10.5 Options on the mittens seemed heavy. I am wondering if I should have thought about buying the Harmony set and size 7 Options, hummmmmmmm. I will have to ponder that a while. If I decide that is what I should do I will have to save again in order to get them. Kay sur la sur la
Mom is at hospice house for her care taker to get a few days off, her caretaker misses her little girl when she is gone. They said she had a good first day. She seemed over medicated when I went to visit yesterday. They said she had a good day again today.
School - Not getting enough done. Yikes! Our supervising teacher came and check our progress this week. WRTR stalled. MUS one moving, two stuck, reading and writing moving very slowly.
knitting & other crafts - Knit Picks Options needle set, size 7 Harmony, 40" cable and discontinued yarn arrived, and been tested. Finished knitting the red mittens continental had to make the thumb tips blue. Dh asked for some running mittens Hawkeye colors old gold and black. Fulled with the reds tonight. Drying now as I type.w While the Harmony size 7 are sitting with the day 1 rows from the KAL on them waiting for day 2 instructions. Using the 10.5 Options on the mittens seemed heavy. I am wondering if I should have thought about buying the Harmony set and size 7 Options, hummmmmmmm. I will have to ponder that a while. If I decide that is what I should do I will have to save again in order to get them. Kay sur la sur la
Mom is at hospice house for her care taker to get a few days off, her caretaker misses her little girl when she is gone. They said she had a good first day. She seemed over medicated when I went to visit yesterday. They said she had a good day again today.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home