Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Flying today

Our oldest son flew when he was young with his grandma and her pilot friend. He later flew to see her when she moved far away. Then being in the Air Force ROTC at college he has been in there planes a few times too.

Yet our other 4 sons had never been in a plane until today! All 4 were in the 8-17 age group that EAA ran though a quick class then up over the city for a 15 minute ride. =-) The price was right! The EAA picked up the tab! The youngest 3 went up first so dear son 14 got to fly it just a little. Then the 17 year old got to go up. However there was a heavier boy in his group so he did not get to fly the plane. The youngest talked non stop I was told which was some what of a problem. Thank you EAA you made a LOT of children very happy today!!! More than mine, I talked to other parents while I was there.

The older two had to miss track practice to do it. So they ran later in the day. Yet they did get it in. =-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map