New Years resolutions/Listening to the radio, as usual
New Years resolutions is the topic of the moment on the radio. While I have not been one to do them in the past why not shoot for something this year.
Spiritual
Read my Bible every day
PRAY! making a difference
learn to meditate
Health
Weight - Stay where I got to in 2007!
Run - Never be able to feel the pain after a mile Fun Run again!
school
WRTR and MUS, reading daily
Well I have a few days I can tweek them.=-)
Spiritual
Read my Bible every day
PRAY! making a difference
learn to meditate
Health
Weight - Stay where I got to in 2007!
Run - Never be able to feel the pain after a mile Fun Run again!
school
WRTR and MUS, reading daily
Well I have a few days I can tweek them.=-)
Labels: New Years resolutions


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home