Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Life Today

I started casting on the gloves today. =-) I think I cast on the 64 stitches on one. Now to decide if I should join first which I likely will do then move to smaller tooth picks, I mean needles. While i cast the second one on to keep them from being tangled too much or should i cut windows in a manila folder fro following the chart easily. (sigh) decision are not my strong suit.

The doctors nurse called today. They want to see mom in 8 weeks. Her iron was too low on April 6th. I discovered Tuesday she was not getting as much Iron as she should be. So we are making adjustments Bonnie and I to get it where it needs to be.

School The boys are getting a little done but not as much as I would like to see.

Weight =-) [Big grin] what can I say! Mrs. Jackson and the cross country coach even commented to me at the track meet, Tuesday. Dh has every one talking! Dh said we are going to buy some clothes for Saturday. I am hoping I am in a size I have not wore for 8 years!!! But if not I am still loosing. I feel Great about it!

My God must be wanting to do something! Our little church is being hit with a lot all at once!I will have to try to recap it all soon. As for my end I go to Waterloo tomorrow, again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map