Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Uncle Clyde

Well I feel numb but saddened. I got some great news first today. Mom was having a good day. She sang "Jesus Loves Me" with me. She did repeat but sort of talked to me on the phone. =-) Her care taker said she has picked up since I spent the day with her Friday. Which makes me very glad God let me smile and be understanding when I KNOW she was driving all around us nuts in the waiting rooms on Friday.

Then someone in the extended family called with the SAD news, I guess Cody. Uncle Clyde ended his journey here on earth today. I am sure he was saved and I will see him again one day. =-) From what his daughter told me at my dad's funeral I do not know if I could have handled visiting him as he was deteriorating. She had trouble with it at first.
I called both of my brothers and left messages brothers, I also called oldest son left him a message, then I called dad's brother to cheer me up. Which he did and his wife. =-) They are so sweet and kind. Tonight I finally e-mailed mom's care taker so she could let mom know, when she thinks the time is right. I know we were told they were shooting for next Saturday. I hope it will be Thursday, yet will make time whenever they have it. So many memories. Walking in downtown Waterloo as a young girl he would slow down for me. He always had a gift or gifts for me. in MI he took me to his favorite restaurants, ball games, so much more.

I wonder where I can stay up there, not many left now that I know.

Knitting is sitting- NO more UFO's!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map