Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ready or not I am will be leaving

Here is my Uncle we are laying to rest his physical body. Yet his Spirit is long gone. Dancing on the streets of gold, with his wife and youngest daughter. Freed from the trapped body scince his stroke about 8-10 years ago forced him to retire. Another of my uncles and this uncle's daughter and her husband complete the picture. God has blessed me with the best family!



I hope I get to see this nut of a cousin up there. He left an impression on me whan I was a teen. I never really knew him before that, as he is 20 years older than his brother, my brothers age. He was off serving in Vietnam. However years later he stayed with mom and dad a few months while moving from someplace out west back to MI. Wow, he was fun!



They are coming!!!! This is the aunt and uncle in South Carolina. That are coming!!! He is the youngest of the children. One of the two to still have his spouce. The oldest wife is gone 2003, he lost one of his sons that year, too. The second lost her husband in 1987 and she has been gone a few years now. The third is the other to have each other still. The fourth is the one we are burring, his youngest daugher died 4/2001, his wife 8/2003. The fifth lost her husband in 10/2005. and of course mom lost dad 12/26/2006. Which leave this darling couple, the youngest.

Here is my cousin I am going to stay with. They went to our aunt and Uncles for Christmas a couple of years ago. So my Aunt sent me this picture of them. =-)









I could not reach my aunt last night when I called because she went to see these. Is that another thing we have in common? I took this in 2004 when they were here and I won tickets from the radio station! It was great. I loved watching them I only regret I won 4 tickets and only took a couple sons, not all 5.




See the pretty lady in the center. That is my aunt, dad's sister. I plan to stop and see her on my way back down. She has been a big help with things she learned loosing her husband. Her son hiding in the corner is my age. Last I knew he lived in Wriggleyville, but has no time to see me when I get there. Oh well, Hi Johhny!




I am still hoping to see the lady near the center. She is my aunt and dad's half sister on his dads side. She might be there I hope so. Yet my uncle he on the left, dad's brother, on his mom's side is still wintering in FL. So I won't see him. (RATS)





Since I am going 500 miles for my Uncles funeral I might was well head a half hour north to see this handsome man!!!! My Grandpa! This picture is 5 years old tomorrow! It was taken at his son-in laws funeral when, I went up for that one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map