Where did the pictures Go?
I posted pictures to my blog twice lately and they are missing from both entries what is up with that? Why did one post several dates different than when I posted it if both computer have the date set correctly.
So where should I stay in MI? Grandpa and Grandma 's is not an option as they are both gone now. Uncle Clyde's is a option but I would be alone., at least half the time. Uncle Will and Aunt Laura are still in FL. While I have a lot of relatives those are the only ones I have stayed with. I do not know who would have room or what not.
So where should I stay in MI? Grandpa and Grandma 's is not an option as they are both gone now. Uncle Clyde's is a option but I would be alone., at least half the time. Uncle Will and Aunt Laura are still in FL. While I have a lot of relatives those are the only ones I have stayed with. I do not know who would have room or what not.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home