Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Pictures I promised!



Here is Sweet I test knit for Susan. (Peeps- Easter Candy) No, I am not planning to have any in the house. Until after Easter when it goes on sale then Dh stocks up usually. I wonder what loosing weight will do to that for him. I did well though Thanksgiving and Christmas. But I seem to be leveling off to where it is getting HARD.



Buffalo, I test knit for Susan at Knit a Little



Monday I called and order this. I do not know what I was thinking as I called right after 8 in the morning hoping they be there and open. Karen happened to be there early and took my order, once the computer came up and so forth. Monday later I ran out and bought my yarn. Over to Galena, IL I ran, drove. Our 14 year old rode his bike to school and I was pushing it late picking up the younger two from doing school work with my friend. Then on Wednesday the mail was late but you see what was for me in it.
See what came in the mail!!



Here is where I was after the mail came yesterday.




This is where I currently am. Working copy made, so I can keep the expensive slick copy nice. Still needing to wind balls and split this in two. I hope to get this done and cast on yet tonight. Can I do all that and get to bad early? I doubt it, still I must try or I will be waiting a long time.

Labels:

 

create your own visited states map