Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Mom, Craig, knitting

God is so very good to me/us. We are undeserving of Him, yet he laid down his life to save, redeem, die for us. Just like we go to church on Sunday it is because he arose from the grave so that we can be with him in heaven if we ask Him into our life when he is calling us.

After a long day Friday, I am back home. Mom might be facing 4 surgeries, with all of this eye stuff. I hope to make her life as comfortable as possible. I am sure it is very hard for her.
I did get the loan cleared up on Friday that came out because of the ancestry.com charge that we did not know about attached to the account. I also found what happen to the $7,000.00 we needed for filing the 2005 taxes. YEAH! And got copies over to the lawyer.

Craig- 1.left a strange message on the answering machine at our parents home. No idea what that was about. 2. Sent me a letter. How nice. =-) I did read what he wrote on the one page. Yet since I did not get the mail, I was offered to have the one who got the mail open it and read it to see if it was safe. Of the 3 pages 1 was from Craig so I read that one only, and took the advice not to read the other two. I was told they just called me names and since they have done a lot of that. I do believe that is the case and best I do not read them. Since I asked how his surgery went and he never responded I will assume no news is good news. =-) After all they both have told me they do not want to talk to me. One thing he needs to understand though is Dh and I are one.

Knitting -I am still working on the baby afghans for the church babies due to two sister-in-laws one day apart! Was it September 20 & 21 or October? I think it is September! I cannot loose interest in making these now! As for Karen's gloves I still need to wind my balls of yarn! Help I need more hours in the day! I am afraid I did not get enough yarn. Yet I blew my yarn budget! What to do? No bags going right now other than two UFO's, and I guess I am leaving my Springtime in Paris socks as a UFO for the present. I am between dishcloths. Oh, I need to down load the picture of the latest one.

Which reminds me why when I put in my last entry why did it go back a few days? I wonder what was up with that? I thought it did not post and tried it 4 times. Then I had to delete. (sigh) Kay sir rah sir rah. =-)

School - Well all the boys practice the piano today, the youngest did it late in the day but got it done. I saw ds 14 doing his MUS! Good job son!I am not sure there reading writing and other sons got there math done though.

Between going to the hospital this morning to see our favorite (retired) Garboligest for an hour. He was suppose to go home Thursday! =-( His leg is swelled up like like a balloon I hope he gets out soon. To this afternoon spending a couple hours at the other hospital I met my neighbor who is 91 and house bound. I went with a friend who worked for her last summer.

Well it is late I better call it a day.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map