Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Virginia Tech. & Mom's Surgery

Virginia Tech. as I heard the story break on the radio I called oldest dear son in Ames, Iowa. I told him CALL me. I want to know your best friend from high school is OK. You see his best friend from high school attends Virginia Tech. Every time I hear the story again I wanted to call, I think I did call half of the times. John M has had supper with us many times. He is a nice young man I want to be sure he was not involved or hurt. I pray God can bring comfort to those who had losses today. We found out that John M is okay, but he apparently knew some of the students who did not make it.

Mom's surgery went off real good. I was up at 4 A.M. as I needed to be. Picked her up at 6:30 as I needed to and we walked in right at 7. The doctor said all went well. I hope the report from Bonnie, her care giver, is good as well. We go back tomorrow afternoon. I am beat and must call it a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map