Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Well I think I decided!

I was going to post asking for help deciding about my knitting. After the third start on the Springtime in Paris I do have the socks going correctly but I have lost interest in getting them done. I have had something against France for a few years so I was not thrilled with this pattern from the get go I just want to see that I could do it and see what all they talked about the yo spreading the legs of the Eiffel towers, and inside out and right side out, I was going to change heals any way. I am not going to frog them yet. But I am going to bail on them, I may finish later or frog. Then since the new Six Sox Pattern is based on a Theme I have stood firmly against in our home. I am not going to start it. That makes it easy! I can order my Karen's Gloves Pattern and get started soon on that!!! Yeah! Then I will finish the buffalo I am test knitting for Susan before starting the Monthly Dishcloth KAL. That sounds like a plan for priorities on knitting.

MUCH Prayer wow I do not even know where to begin. Penni a friends, dad died Friday morning in his sleep. Penni's husband needs to be saved. I know how tough this can be. Then there is Becky's aneurysm. Bernie's hip in the morning and Kelli's biopsy tomorrow! and do not forget Elke's surgery next Thursday!!!!!!!Wow all this in our little church of about 100 members were consider each other a family. Even though Penni left for 9 years, her and I go back a long way. She just quit smoking a few months ago as it was making her sick much of the time. I still did not get Rob and Tam a card for her grandma passing last week.

Then prayer might help with the calls I have to make for mom. Don't worry There is much more I just need to call it a day and tackle it tomorrow. I hope I sleep tonight as I did not sleep last night. I was tired all day and at the moment I am but not. No Sunday nap as I went to the viewing to be with Penni, 30 minutes drive away in a smaller town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map