What To Say What Not To
Today was my nephews 15th birthday. I sent his card to TN on Monday I hope he got it. I tried to call tonight the last known phone number I had for him, his mom, and his two siblings. The house I got that it was disconnected, and the cell his mom did not answer or call back. Since his dad is not talking to me I hope he had a GREAT DAY. I further hope he got the card I sent him. I really need to know if his dad sent him the state quarter form Feb. or March or not. I got replacement ones, but we are still short one for the chess set. sigh
Today I photographed the buffalo I was test knitting for Susan and sent him off. The was one small thing I think she will correct, I told her about it anyway. I cast on the Monthly Dishcloth KAL in a nice lavender. I wonder what it is. The BIG News is my pattern came today!!!!!!!! It is called Karen's gloves. I bought my yarn on Monday so I need to get winding, splitting, then knitting.!!!! I sure hope I can get started before I have to go to Waterloo! I should finish the row I am on in the baby blanket as I have been letting it set for bigger stretches and I do not wish to forget which of the two rows I am on.
BLESSING- Yes, God is very good to me/us. I learned a month to month and a half ago that dad had a personal hobby expense attached to his business account which we had all but drained for the funeral. So when that went to pull the funds and there were not there it generated a loan. Well we got the money refunded, and told the bank to pay the money back, which I just found out they did not do. However, this caused us to believe it best to get the account closed so this did not happen again. Well Both times I was there The bank closed before I could make it there! So the account is open. Well dh decided to have the lawyer do the taxes rather than have us do them as we were going to. In looking there were about 15 checks that we did not know who they were to or what for so we could not tell if they were business expenses or not. It would have cost us at least $45. for the information if the account was closed! Since it was not I signed up for Internet banking on it and as much as I had to call them to find it it did not cost anything more! Thank you, Lord Jesus! WooHoo!
Well I better stop here for today. I hope to have more pictures soon.
Today I photographed the buffalo I was test knitting for Susan and sent him off. The was one small thing I think she will correct, I told her about it anyway. I cast on the Monthly Dishcloth KAL in a nice lavender. I wonder what it is. The BIG News is my pattern came today!!!!!!!! It is called Karen's gloves. I bought my yarn on Monday so I need to get winding, splitting, then knitting.!!!! I sure hope I can get started before I have to go to Waterloo! I should finish the row I am on in the baby blanket as I have been letting it set for bigger stretches and I do not wish to forget which of the two rows I am on.
BLESSING- Yes, God is very good to me/us. I learned a month to month and a half ago that dad had a personal hobby expense attached to his business account which we had all but drained for the funeral. So when that went to pull the funds and there were not there it generated a loan. Well we got the money refunded, and told the bank to pay the money back, which I just found out they did not do. However, this caused us to believe it best to get the account closed so this did not happen again. Well Both times I was there The bank closed before I could make it there! So the account is open. Well dh decided to have the lawyer do the taxes rather than have us do them as we were going to. In looking there were about 15 checks that we did not know who they were to or what for so we could not tell if they were business expenses or not. It would have cost us at least $45. for the information if the account was closed! Since it was not I signed up for Internet banking on it and as much as I had to call them to find it it did not cost anything more! Thank you, Lord Jesus! WooHoo!
Well I better stop here for today. I hope to have more pictures soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home