This will not get me down
I weighed in last night. The scale said I gained 2 pounds. I knew that skirt and sweater were heavy. It was cold yesterday. So I took the skirt and over sized sweater off (at home) and it said I lost four tenths of a pound. (.4) not much but at least not a gain. I wonder what WW scale will say. DH and I wonder what our oldest son will say when he sees us. My guess is he will say nothing, not even notice. Oh did I say I would mention what I weigh when I reach a certain weight? I think I pasted it a while ago but I will have to go back and see what I said. ;-) It might be time to face up to it.
School today the 8 & 11 year old are going to work at my friends who schooled long before I ever did. Thank you Gail! I have to do more running for mom and dad.
School today the 8 & 11 year old are going to work at my friends who schooled long before I ever did. Thank you Gail! I have to do more running for mom and dad.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home