What happened?
I will give you some back ground here. I had told you I am trying to loose weight with Weight Watchers (I weigh in today but last week I was down 17.5 pound total. and fitting in a size that has not fit for at least 5 years.) However, I looked at the menu for supper and knew it was going to be loaded with points, my breakfast is typically low and lunch can very by the day. (Thursday usually being the worst with macaroni and cheese, yet the boys were running late and made sandwiches.) They used up the last of the lunch meat in the house, we only had one can of tuna that was planned for supper tonight, and I knew I could not afford the points in peanut butter, I had eaten the last serving of 0 point soup I had in the freezer on Sunday. So I was looking for anything to have and keep the points reasonable.
While I am going out of town tomorrow one of the young ladies, Tammie, has arranged a cookie swap and potluck for the ladies. So I wanted to make and send my cookies. The family can eat them. I was trying to make the cookies and 0 point soup between 12 and 2:30, only lunch ran late, I need ingredients for both recipes. I barley got out of the house at 1:40 to get the ingredients. I drop ds 13 off at about 2:15-2:20 so he can be there for wrestling practice on time. And I can avoid the crazy parents trying to pick up there dear children at 2:30 when school lets out. It was a rare day I had to pick ds 16 up. His school (Senior) gets out at 2:20 and is about .7-.8 of a mile from the (Washington) Middle School I drop ds 13 at the plan was for me to be there about 2:30-2:40 so the congestion could clear a little, only with cookies and soup on the mind I almost forgot ds 16. I remembered as I was noticing all the traffic on the back side of the school (Senior), so I swung around and got ds 16. He had a swim meet so I knew there would not be much time he could be home. He needed to do dishes and I needed to do all this cooking.
I offered him his choice figuring making cookies would be better them making soup. We all walked in the door with the groceries about 3:00 John said he needed to be at the pool at 4:00. He made cookies I made soup. At 4 I was still here John had 4 stones of cookies in the oven (13\' round, 12" x 15", stoneware bar pan, and the 15"round) and the rest of the batter in the refrigerator, while missing the school swim suit. John said he did not have any cookies in the oven, I knew he had some out cooling and thought it was all of them. I had the soup on and just turned it down to simmer. Since it was about 4:07-08 when we left the house and I pick up Enoch at 4:30 way across town in drive home traffic. I just went from one school (Hempstead) to the other (Washing Middle). Dropped John about 4:15, so he was late, I got to Washington about 4:25 so I figure I could wait 5 minutes. Wash does not have a wrestling room so they wrestle in the cafeteria with a glass wall. Playing a group game at the end of the day a I boy put his shoulder though the glass. So Enoch for once was late getting out. Rod had came home to a house full of smoke and burnt cookies. ds 16 had left the stone ware bar pan and 15" round in the oven. Rod said I think they are ruined. I said some thing like don't worry they will be fine. \n
When I got home I scraped off the burnt cookies and went back to making the soup. Once the stones had cooled after supper I set Enoch to washing them. He kept saying mom it is not coming off. I looked over and he said these green marks are not coming off. I said what green marks? He had used a green scratch pad on the stone (I was not happy.) I was cutting and freezing the left over zucchini and cabbage, while the soup was cooling. n
I felt the stone and it has a warped feeling to it. it dips where the green pad was used.
The 15" round is fairly new stone, I got it with my show in June. Is it safe to use with the green in it? Is that warping something the warranty would cover? Should I send it in for a replacement? What would you suggest I do. Sorry for the long story.
I offered him his choice figuring making cookies would be better them making soup and dishes. We all walked in the door with the groceries about 3:00 ds 16 said he needed to be at the pool at 4:00. He made cookies, I made soup. At 4 I was still here ds 16 had 4 stones of cookies in the oven (13' round, 12" x 15", stoneware bar pan, and the 15"round) and the rest of the batter in the refrigerator, while missing his school swim suit. John said he did not have any cookies in the oven, I knew he had some out cooling and thought it was all of them. I had the soup on and just turned it down to simmer. Since it was about 4:07-08 when we left the house and I pick up ds 13 at 4:30 way across town in drive home traffic. I just went from one school (Hempstead) to the other (Washing Middle). Dropped ds 16 about 4:15, so he was late, I got to Washington about 4:25 so I figure I could wait 5 minutes. Wash does not have a wrestling room so they wrestle in the cafeteria with a glass wall. Playing a group game at the end of the day a I boy put his shoulder though the glass. So ds 13 for once was late getting out. Rod had came home to a house full of smoke and burnt cookies. Ds 16 had left the stone ware bar pan and 15 " round in the oven. DH said I think they are ruined. I said some thing like don't worry they will be fine.
When I got home I scraped off the burnt cookies and went back to making the soup. Once the stones had cooled after supper I set ds 13 to washing them. He kept saying mom it is not coming off. I looked over and he said these green marks are not coming off. I said what green marks? He had used a green scratch pad on the stone (I was not happy!) I was cutting and freezing the left over zucchini and cabbage, while the soup was cooling.
The stone had cooled I felt the stone and it has a warped feeling to it. It dips where the green pad was used.
The 15" round is fairly new stone, I got it with my show in June. Is it safe to use with the green in it? Is that warping something the warranty would cover? Should I send it in for a replacement? What would you suggest I do?
Last night dh did not study for his class he went to the swim meet and two wrestling meets ds 16 swim meet, ds 16 school's away, yet in town at the old rival private school high school wresling meet, then back to the school with the pool's wrestling meet to wait for our swimmer. DS 13 went to the wrestling meets with him. I got the kitchen cleaned up with the help of the the three boys when they were home.
Today we need to make the birthday cake for the party our soon to be 8 year old is having Saturday. Ds 13 just got the seat module in the mini van. Point were not over but not good for yester day! Yikes days like that can get one in trouble.
While I am going out of town tomorrow one of the young ladies, Tammie, has arranged a cookie swap and potluck for the ladies. So I wanted to make and send my cookies. The family can eat them. I was trying to make the cookies and 0 point soup between 12 and 2:30, only lunch ran late, I need ingredients for both recipes. I barley got out of the house at 1:40 to get the ingredients. I drop ds 13 off at about 2:15-2:20 so he can be there for wrestling practice on time. And I can avoid the crazy parents trying to pick up there dear children at 2:30 when school lets out. It was a rare day I had to pick ds 16 up. His school (Senior) gets out at 2:20 and is about .7-.8 of a mile from the (Washington) Middle School I drop ds 13 at the plan was for me to be there about 2:30-2:40 so the congestion could clear a little, only with cookies and soup on the mind I almost forgot ds 16. I remembered as I was noticing all the traffic on the back side of the school (Senior), so I swung around and got ds 16. He had a swim meet so I knew there would not be much time he could be home. He needed to do dishes and I needed to do all this cooking.
I offered him his choice figuring making cookies would be better them making soup. We all walked in the door with the groceries about 3:00 John said he needed to be at the pool at 4:00. He made cookies I made soup. At 4 I was still here John had 4 stones of cookies in the oven (13\' round, 12" x 15", stoneware bar pan, and the 15"round) and the rest of the batter in the refrigerator, while missing the school swim suit. John said he did not have any cookies in the oven, I knew he had some out cooling and thought it was all of them. I had the soup on and just turned it down to simmer. Since it was about 4:07-08 when we left the house and I pick up Enoch at 4:30 way across town in drive home traffic. I just went from one school (Hempstead) to the other (Washing Middle). Dropped John about 4:15, so he was late, I got to Washington about 4:25 so I figure I could wait 5 minutes. Wash does not have a wrestling room so they wrestle in the cafeteria with a glass wall. Playing a group game at the end of the day a I boy put his shoulder though the glass. So Enoch for once was late getting out. Rod had came home to a house full of smoke and burnt cookies. ds 16 had left the stone ware bar pan and 15" round in the oven. Rod said I think they are ruined. I said some thing like don't worry they will be fine. \n
When I got home I scraped off the burnt cookies and went back to making the soup. Once the stones had cooled after supper I set Enoch to washing them. He kept saying mom it is not coming off. I looked over and he said these green marks are not coming off. I said what green marks? He had used a green scratch pad on the stone (I was not happy.) I was cutting and freezing the left over zucchini and cabbage, while the soup was cooling. n
I felt the stone and it has a warped feeling to it. it dips where the green pad was used.
The 15" round is fairly new stone, I got it with my show in June. Is it safe to use with the green in it? Is that warping something the warranty would cover? Should I send it in for a replacement? What would you suggest I do. Sorry for the long story.
I offered him his choice figuring making cookies would be better them making soup and dishes. We all walked in the door with the groceries about 3:00 ds 16 said he needed to be at the pool at 4:00. He made cookies, I made soup. At 4 I was still here ds 16 had 4 stones of cookies in the oven (13' round, 12" x 15", stoneware bar pan, and the 15"round) and the rest of the batter in the refrigerator, while missing his school swim suit. John said he did not have any cookies in the oven, I knew he had some out cooling and thought it was all of them. I had the soup on and just turned it down to simmer. Since it was about 4:07-08 when we left the house and I pick up ds 13 at 4:30 way across town in drive home traffic. I just went from one school (Hempstead) to the other (Washing Middle). Dropped ds 16 about 4:15, so he was late, I got to Washington about 4:25 so I figure I could wait 5 minutes. Wash does not have a wrestling room so they wrestle in the cafeteria with a glass wall. Playing a group game at the end of the day a I boy put his shoulder though the glass. So ds 13 for once was late getting out. Rod had came home to a house full of smoke and burnt cookies. Ds 16 had left the stone ware bar pan and 15 " round in the oven. DH said I think they are ruined. I said some thing like don't worry they will be fine.
When I got home I scraped off the burnt cookies and went back to making the soup. Once the stones had cooled after supper I set ds 13 to washing them. He kept saying mom it is not coming off. I looked over and he said these green marks are not coming off. I said what green marks? He had used a green scratch pad on the stone (I was not happy!) I was cutting and freezing the left over zucchini and cabbage, while the soup was cooling.
The stone had cooled I felt the stone and it has a warped feeling to it. It dips where the green pad was used.
The 15" round is fairly new stone, I got it with my show in June. Is it safe to use with the green in it? Is that warping something the warranty would cover? Should I send it in for a replacement? What would you suggest I do?
Last night dh did not study for his class he went to the swim meet and two wrestling meets ds 16 swim meet, ds 16 school's away, yet in town at the old rival private school high school wresling meet, then back to the school with the pool's wrestling meet to wait for our swimmer. DS 13 went to the wrestling meets with him. I got the kitchen cleaned up with the help of the the three boys when they were home.
Today we need to make the birthday cake for the party our soon to be 8 year old is having Saturday. Ds 13 just got the seat module in the mini van. Point were not over but not good for yester day! Yikes days like that can get one in trouble.
Labels: ds birthday, Pampered Chef


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home