Things went well, so far any way

Well Thanksgiving went pretty well. There were only two problems I knew about 1. Dear Brother and his family got here late (no biggie) 2. Said brother and his girls cannot handle life without T.V. I guess he has long forgot that we have not had one for 20 years since he was coming home from the military. (While we do have a T.V. set and watch videos and DVD's That is all it is good for as we get NO network programming here in this community without cable or a dish and see no reason to go to that expense. You would think they would have know I always comment on wishing I could see the Parades or that we stay to watch the game.)
Here is a picture of the two girls our guest have. When I was a girl I always wanted a sister.
Dh planned very well for shopping again and I enjoyed the morning with him. Ds' Girl came to our home for the first time today. Her dad flew here on his plane into the local airport. She will be here until they leave to go back to school Sunday afternoon. I do not ever remember having a girl here before. So this is different for all 7 of us. (Other than baby sitting for a few hours of daylight.) Since we are responsible adults I wish the two of them would have stayed here rather than going out with his "friends" tonight. Oh the things I would like to talk to him about but know would be explosive. I'll guess Grandma and Grandpa were glad to meet her. (a girl with a boys name, no Darin is not a unisex name, until I met her.)
Well time to call it a day! I have been beat for more than 12 hours.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home