12/04/06
Why have I felt so under the weather lately? and hungry? This is what I call hibernation mode.
No Boys Scouts tonight as they went to the indoor water park tonight and it would have cost more than we could afford. DS 16 left his book bag in the boys car he road across town with so we had to try to locate him to get it back. (sigh) I went to wrestling so I would not be around the food and believe ds 7 should miss a couple of week as his heart is clearly not in it. I must learn to hold that remote start for the FB car longer as it sound like it starts but is often dead when I get to it. It is getting late a still need to do my dish cloth KAL rows for today so I better go do that.
No Boys Scouts tonight as they went to the indoor water park tonight and it would have cost more than we could afford. DS 16 left his book bag in the boys car he road across town with so we had to try to locate him to get it back. (sigh) I went to wrestling so I would not be around the food and believe ds 7 should miss a couple of week as his heart is clearly not in it. I must learn to hold that remote start for the FB car longer as it sound like it starts but is often dead when I get to it. It is getting late a still need to do my dish cloth KAL rows for today so I better go do that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home