Still Wondering if I will make the deadline?
Today night at midnight is the deadline for the Iris Garden socks. I still am not sure if mine will be finished, photographed and posted before entry end for the drawing. Then there is the old where does yahoo date stamp them from. I know that it is not here in the central time zone so is it the east cost and earlier or the west cost and later? I am sure it is one of those two and not one of the others. I further have gotten unclear as to when the deadline is since they post the new sock later in the AM not at midnight any more does that extend the dead line? I believe it is worded before the next sock is posted, hummmmmm something to ponder.
Bouncers water bottle froze and is thawing as I type this. I hope she is warm enough.
School we need a good day of work today. The boys are easily distracted, currently I think is anticipation of a soon coming birthday in our home.
I had a lot more pictures to post from that long wrestling match but only got a few posted yesterday.
Bouncers water bottle froze and is thawing as I type this. I hope she is warm enough.
School we need a good day of work today. The boys are easily distracted, currently I think is anticipation of a soon coming birthday in our home.
I had a lot more pictures to post from that long wrestling match but only got a few posted yesterday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home