The new patterns are out
The new patterns are out I have cast on the dishcloth (Navy Blue) and another Christmas Bag. This time the French Market Bag in Black and Orange (dark). I must be getting bold as I changed needle sizes on purpose! I hope I do not regret that, if I rnn out of yarn all will be lost as I will never get more the same dye lot. I have not cast on the new 6 socks, yet, but I think I know what yarn I plan to use for them (A ombre [Forest, Knit Picks] & tan [Knit Picks Essential] I am thinking) I bought. I am thinking about joining in there CIC project as well.
School has not been going well at all. I will have to be firm with the boys.
weigh in - I am finally down to where my scale said I was! That is still more than I should weight but heading in the right direction. Since my scale weighed me at 16 pounds less I wonder what it would say now. Maybe I will check it on Sunday. According to the one I have been using I dropped 17.5 pounds since I started trying to loose some of this extra.
School has not been going well at all. I will have to be firm with the boys.
weigh in - I am finally down to where my scale said I was! That is still more than I should weight but heading in the right direction. Since my scale weighed me at 16 pounds less I wonder what it would say now. Maybe I will check it on Sunday. According to the one I have been using I dropped 17.5 pounds since I started trying to loose some of this extra.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home