Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

We survived

Thanksgiving dinner went fine. Ds girlfriend came here stayed a couple of days and went back to school with him. So the youngest two could move back into there bedroom we made them give up while she was here. She seems nice but not comfortable around us. Too bad she is all wrong for him, she is not the one I have prayed for, for him since before he was born in the womb.

We must keep praying for him. I do not think he has any idea how much he has broken our hearts with his wicked lifestyle he has chosen and ungodly ways. All I want for all 5 sons is for them to be Godly, and serving him. (I have prayed for this since they were each born.) I do not think he realizes how much influence he has on all 4 of his younger brothers. At least dh is finally aware of him so he is pointing out to the others how they need to join us in praying for big brother.

I got to take Allison out of her snowsuit, make up her bottle, wake her up (that was a job), give it to her, burp her, content her, rinse out her bottle and change her. I gave Mrs. Ping Johnson a opportunity to hold and content her as well as make sure I had a Kleenex type tissue and paper towels when needed. Wow it has been a while since I got to hold one so young (14 days old). It was nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map