Stuff
School has not been going well. Copies! I need to make more copies than I have time for if I am going to get this Christmas knitting done.
Knitting I tinked 3 rows of 200 stitches last night marched on forward and re-read the pattern today. AHHHHH I need to frog 12 rows now as I read the pattern wrong before. AHHHHH, NO. I hope I get these Christmas gifts ready in time DH is counting on me and it is looking like I will be cutting it close at best! Yikes!
Weight - Weight watchers is making big changes soon and I think we must keep up with the current soon to be old program if we are to make any progress. At least my hunger has not been so bad since the cold sort of broke.
We got a little snow last night I do not know how much.
Knitting I tinked 3 rows of 200 stitches last night marched on forward and re-read the pattern today. AHHHHH I need to frog 12 rows now as I read the pattern wrong before. AHHHHH, NO. I hope I get these Christmas gifts ready in time DH is counting on me and it is looking like I will be cutting it close at best! Yikes!
Weight - Weight watchers is making big changes soon and I think we must keep up with the current soon to be old program if we are to make any progress. At least my hunger has not been so bad since the cold sort of broke.
We got a little snow last night I do not know how much.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home