Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tough Match today for ds 13. Will 6sox be finished on time?


Once again I will have to add pictures later as they are on the computer I am not on at this time. (sigh) Still Beckman came in from out in the country today to wrestle our middle school. Basicly they were mopping the floor with our guys, mostly with quick falls (pins) a few went all three periods to earn there win but not most. While we expect good things out of a small group of our guys we got mixed results out of them. While the one referee's arrived late mat 1 was going about on time. So they were a little over half way done before mat #2 got started. DS was the 4th match on mat #2. right away we could tell that these matches were going to take a little longer than on the other mat which is good. So mat 1 was one about match 7-9 of 15 when when mat #2 got started. The first match had our guy pinned in the 3rd period. Next they got two point dicisions 0-9 and 1-6. Next up ds today both dh and I left te video camera home! As dh said his best match of the year! They wrestled the three periods and the score was 0-0 so we went into over time 0-0 still. Now I do not remember who got to choose for double over time (D OT) yet ds was up and his oponit was down. Ds was not letting him out! However, he was getting him off the mat as that would get close. There was 3 seconds left when his oponet got out and won. =-( Still we were happy to see his heart in it so much. It looked to us like the farm boys were in much better condition than our sons. The boy who wrestled our son had a second match. It shold have been 7 matches later but with the other mat open it came up quick and the one he wrestled the second time said he gave up in about 15 seconds. Once again the schools two best wrestlers were on the mat at the same time so it was hard to watch them.

As for the Iris Garden 6 sox pattern I am still wondering if I will get them done in time or not. I did bind off, get the tails put away, pull out the waste yarn and do 2 1/2 rows on one of the heels. I do hope they fit when I am done I am not at all sure though. The dead line is one day + 23.75 hours away. Oh, I want to make it. I have decided the hardest thing to answer about these is what color are they. The easy answer is the contrast color is a deep red/burgandy and the main a blue/brown verigated the wrapper says, it realy does not tell you well.
When I measured the Sophie bag's handle it is too long so I will have to pull a little out.

Today the hungery's are here and I know why. Do not eat Mrs. W! Were are those 0 point foods!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map