Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Another win










Well ds 13 racked up another win. Yet today's match was against a short stockier Great Friend of ours grandson. I told our friend as I walked in last time the two schools wrestled I cheered for both boys but today I would be cheering for our son since they had to wrestle each other. The 6 and the 2 on the wall mean this is mat 2 and the sixth matchup for this mat today so you can keep track. I had to lighten all but the first and the last ones. I think The colest picture is the second one where our friends grandson is flying through the air. Then again who is to argue with a raised hand shot, That says you won.

weight loss- OK so it is not Friday and so it was a different scale, the Dr.'s office. The scaled that weighed me 5 pounds lighter then when I started this road just 5 days later. Today it had me 2 pounds lighter than last Friday and 9.5 pounds lighter than last time I stepped on there scale. I better keep it up. Yesterday I had 10 point left at the end of the day and could not decide what to eat, even though I was still hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map