Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

How Long ago did I Promise this Picture!



The 7 W's. Taken 10/27/06 Funny thing my hair looks long in this picture. LOL It is not at this point and the other picture showed that better but the boys looked goofy in it so this is the better group shot!

Yes, This is what brother Bob was know for. All my boys remembered him for the smarties he brought to church!

We better get to the library tonight or we will get fines! we do not want that. I will have to post again about ds 13 win tonight wresting. MUCH to say for a such a short match!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map