running late today
I just did my KAL dishcloth rows for today and most of our home is fast alseep in bed. One son id up doing home work who has earlie bird PE in the morning . I better get him chased to bed.
DS 15 years old ran about 19 minutes for the 5 K in Muscatine today. I think that means he will be running JV next week. It seems as if he peaked at Kenosha, WI. I know he wanted to get down to 17:30 this year. I did not go because I thought it was farther away than it really is. and ds 10 is sick. Ds 7 is a little under the weather as well. I kept ds 10 home from the library tonight as he sounds real bad.
This son made the switch in his school schedule today I hope he is not making a mistake.
DS 13 seems to be getting better. He did go to his football game today. He was one of the marker guys. His team lost. They played the other team from his school.
Dh was a bear tonight. I was the one stuck home all day with a sick son. Oh well I got out long enough to pick up the 15 year old when he got home. This could be a long three years left he is working toward his Master degree.
DS 15 years old ran about 19 minutes for the 5 K in Muscatine today. I think that means he will be running JV next week. It seems as if he peaked at Kenosha, WI. I know he wanted to get down to 17:30 this year. I did not go because I thought it was farther away than it really is. and ds 10 is sick. Ds 7 is a little under the weather as well. I kept ds 10 home from the library tonight as he sounds real bad.
This son made the switch in his school schedule today I hope he is not making a mistake.
DS 13 seems to be getting better. He did go to his football game today. He was one of the marker guys. His team lost. They played the other team from his school.
Dh was a bear tonight. I was the one stuck home all day with a sick son. Oh well I got out long enough to pick up the 15 year old when he got home. This could be a long three years left he is working toward his Master degree.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home