photo day
Well, here I have the current dishcloth KAL in progress after day three was done. Looks good so far to me. Made with Kitchen Cotton or Lion Cotton. you decide. That label was off and the store wrote on what it says. Looks the same as the other one to me and was with two more Lion Cottons so I wonder and the same price. I have heard some thing of a name change along this line with them.Next I shot some pictures of things I had made from one cone of Peaches and Cream. Shaded Denim approximate 840 yards it says. I am reasonably sure it was Peaches and Cream from Wal-mart, yet not 100%. I uploaded the second one to give you and idea of how far a cone can go. A while ago I was reading the monthly dishcloth list and someone ask about a cone of yarn. Well, I had given away a beach towel backpack and granny's favorite dish cloth I had started out the cone with, so I substituted my dear son's. Who was the whole reason I made one at all. He wanted it for swimming lessons in the summer of 2005, when I had just gotten the loom knitting pamphlet with the pattern in it.
As you can see I got the Spiral Bound Bag from a bag KAL. Thank you, little neighbor for holding it.
beach towel backpack. Thank you, son you can see it hold more than just the towel, sunglasses and lotion at least.
All of 5 dishcloths
and part of three, before it ran out in the Garterlac one.
I used it entirely on the November Mid month 2005 (Hourglass) which happened to come out the day I joined the group. (So before I could go out shopping for any yarn.) March mid month 2006 ( Lacy Round), April mid month 2006 (Smocked Cloth) July mid month 2006 (Lacy Mock Cloth), and the Granny's Favorite I gave away with the beach towel back pack.
I used it as the second color on the August Mid month KAL (Three in One Checked Cloth), to finish up the Mitered Square scrap one, and started the Garterlac dishcloth before it would not go any further.
I am sure if I had made all dishcloths it would have been more like 12+ depending on what patterns I choose.
Most of the patterns are on the groups files, except the two I linked to the blog earlier. I wish I had thought to shot my progress picture for 6 sox KAL. Maybe tomorrow? I hope.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home