Tired

Why am I so tired today? It must be from exhaustion from emotions yesterday. Ds 13 year old was hit by a car riding his bicycle home from his class. Ds 15 years old, ran slower than he did last Saturday. Comings in 5th for the team not 6th and slower than one of the JV guys. So who will run varsity and JV next opportunity? Not that it matters as this coming Thursday they all run by class. So ds will run with sophomores, which he is. I think it will be a wee after that before they run Fresh/Soph, J
V and Varsity again. I know the coach has done this long enough to do what is best for the team. (He and his dad before him have done this for a LOT of years, in two states and taken many teams to State competition.) DS 15 will want to go if just to watch, he would rather run, but I plan to go either way.Well I took a couple of pictures

I would not have normally taken. This young man was fast! Faster than the golf cart, they should have used a gator. =-) He lapped it before half way and it never got ahead of him again. Look At his ti
me! A 5K, 3.1 miles wow! Our fastest man came in 5th. Well I already talked about our son no need to rehash that. All were running slower than normal, ALL.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home