Ouch! Dear son #3 was hit

Ouch! Dear 13 year old son was hit. He was riding his dad's bike fast home from hi

s one class at the government school and was hit by a car. She did not see him. He was throw into he road on a busy Street. He license plate left a deep gash on his leg. He is up getting a couple of layers of stitches right now. He was sailing past a Hardee's fast food restaurant, she had just left the drive though. I will try to get pictures from my husband.All he is worried bout while I was with him was how long he would not be able to play football.
Dad is waiting with him for the stitches while I got contact information brought the bike home, and am getting the younger two lunch.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home