Just stuff
Dear son 13 years old is hurting more today you can tell by how stiff he is and how he is moving or lack of moving.
PetSmart opened today here. So we went. I think it was better when PetCo opened 3-5 years ago. Now being down to just a bunny that is our 3rd son's and our fish makes it harder too. I wanted to cry in the bird, dog and cat isles. Boy, to I miss dear son 15's bird, Melvin. I know I miss the Arabian's and half Arab's, I miss Leib(canine) and Samson (feline). I decided I would let dear sons 10 & 7 get some gold fish if they would like.
Thursday the oil change light came on in our vehicle. So I mentioned it to DH, today he took it for a oil change and they turned on the lights!!!!!! It has automatic lights so we do not do that. As you can guess it ran down the battery. UGH. At least I learned when I went to put something in it, not when we had to go some place in it! Hum it is a 4 year old mini-van about now. I think it could be do for a new battery, time will tell. DS 15 is getting some driving practice, to get it charged up again. Which he really needs. He has to have 20 hours done in less than 4 months he is getting close to 1/4 th of the way there. Considering he has had his permit for more than a year and a half and had driven less than 3-4 hours before he started drivers ed class. Yikes! Still he cannot dive the company car from dh's work, which gets used a lot more than our auto. Oldest dear son took to driving lake a fish to water, 2nd dear son did not! I am scared out of my skin every time I have ridden with him! He is now showing some improvement. There was one exception that was on the highway back from the grandparents a couple of months ago he drove over and hour of it and did fine.
If you click on the picture of the finish line clock you can see the time. I learned when I click on it. =-) I could not read it other wise.
The Roeth's had a yard sale today. Could I use a TV/video combo, or a glider that needs new cushions? I do not know. Need and want are not the same. I do not want to clutter up this house. Can I help them sell their piano? There son graduated a couple of years ahead of our oldest, but he came back and has been coaching wrestling since he graduated.
What should dear son 15 do about wrestling? I wonder if he should leave his schedule alone or make the switch he would like to make. His 8 classes this semester are more than he can keep up with easily. Yet I know he hates regular classes. He likes hard classes even if that means being middle of the class or lower.
Knitting I did get the second bind off on the bag I have been working on. I even started picking up stitches the second time only to bind them off again! I also started the Mid month KAL today. I think there is an error in the instructions but will check the group again to see if any one else's has noticed it, it could just be me? I need to work on my 6 sox more too as well as the two bags I have going. Ok so which one am I making to send? Since I am making all of them. ? .
The Hawkeye's won!!! Then again we always expect the big 10 school to beat the Big 12 one. Dh graduated from the Big 10 school and oldest ds is attending the Big 12 school even though he is a fan of the Big 10 school his dad went to. LOL We will cheer for any of the three state schools as long as they are not playing each other.
Mow, mow, mow. DS 15 year old was not needed by his boss this week, how likes to work the boys hard. =-) I had told him he would mow our yard today. As he was working on ours I got a call for him to go mow the church. He did get a little brake between the two, but not much. All sleepy head wants is sleep. Still I think he was done by 1 or 1:30 so we got a late lunch.
Oh, I picked up a new KAL blog for the Hallowig. I must finish a bag or the sock before I start. I have no reason to make it other than just for fun. I wonder what color to make it. I will have to add links or something later. [done now ;-) ] We are not costume wearer's so I do not know what I will do with it but It looks fun. Maybe I should buy light blue and red to make government school "Senior's" school colors . He, he, he! Now I kind of like that if either son wants to be a super fan it will get used. =-) The oldest will be back for a meet on his break at Christmas.
PetSmart opened today here. So we went. I think it was better when PetCo opened 3-5 years ago. Now being down to just a bunny that is our 3rd son's and our fish makes it harder too. I wanted to cry in the bird, dog and cat isles. Boy, to I miss dear son 15's bird, Melvin. I know I miss the Arabian's and half Arab's, I miss Leib(canine) and Samson (feline). I decided I would let dear sons 10 & 7 get some gold fish if they would like.
Thursday the oil change light came on in our vehicle. So I mentioned it to DH, today he took it for a oil change and they turned on the lights!!!!!! It has automatic lights so we do not do that. As you can guess it ran down the battery. UGH. At least I learned when I went to put something in it, not when we had to go some place in it! Hum it is a 4 year old mini-van about now. I think it could be do for a new battery, time will tell. DS 15 is getting some driving practice, to get it charged up again. Which he really needs. He has to have 20 hours done in less than 4 months he is getting close to 1/4 th of the way there. Considering he has had his permit for more than a year and a half and had driven less than 3-4 hours before he started drivers ed class. Yikes! Still he cannot dive the company car from dh's work, which gets used a lot more than our auto. Oldest dear son took to driving lake a fish to water, 2nd dear son did not! I am scared out of my skin every time I have ridden with him! He is now showing some improvement. There was one exception that was on the highway back from the grandparents a couple of months ago he drove over and hour of it and did fine.
If you click on the picture of the finish line clock you can see the time. I learned when I click on it. =-) I could not read it other wise.
The Roeth's had a yard sale today. Could I use a TV/video combo, or a glider that needs new cushions? I do not know. Need and want are not the same. I do not want to clutter up this house. Can I help them sell their piano? There son graduated a couple of years ahead of our oldest, but he came back and has been coaching wrestling since he graduated.
What should dear son 15 do about wrestling? I wonder if he should leave his schedule alone or make the switch he would like to make. His 8 classes this semester are more than he can keep up with easily. Yet I know he hates regular classes. He likes hard classes even if that means being middle of the class or lower.
Knitting I did get the second bind off on the bag I have been working on. I even started picking up stitches the second time only to bind them off again! I also started the Mid month KAL today. I think there is an error in the instructions but will check the group again to see if any one else's has noticed it, it could just be me? I need to work on my 6 sox more too as well as the two bags I have going. Ok so which one am I making to send? Since I am making all of them. ? .
The Hawkeye's won!!! Then again we always expect the big 10 school to beat the Big 12 one. Dh graduated from the Big 10 school and oldest ds is attending the Big 12 school even though he is a fan of the Big 10 school his dad went to. LOL We will cheer for any of the three state schools as long as they are not playing each other.
Mow, mow, mow. DS 15 year old was not needed by his boss this week, how likes to work the boys hard. =-) I had told him he would mow our yard today. As he was working on ours I got a call for him to go mow the church. He did get a little brake between the two, but not much. All sleepy head wants is sleep. Still I think he was done by 1 or 1:30 so we got a late lunch.
Oh, I picked up a new KAL blog for the Hallowig. I must finish a bag or the sock before I start. I have no reason to make it other than just for fun. I wonder what color to make it. I will have to add links or something later. [done now ;-) ] We are not costume wearer's so I do not know what I will do with it but It looks fun. Maybe I should buy light blue and red to make government school "Senior's" school colors . He, he, he! Now I kind of like that if either son wants to be a super fan it will get used. =-) The oldest will be back for a meet on his break at Christmas.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home