Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Crystals, taxes, knitters club

The boys noticed the crystals had formed little bubbles on the rocks by last night. There is more now.

It is hard to believe 10 years after dh was first elected to the school board I almost forgot elections are today! I do know I have never cared for the two up for reelection but without anything generating interest I do not know what the two challengers are like if they could be worse? You never know. Then there is the tax issue! Now that I know how to vote on! I did go vote.

Knitter's club last night. I took the Knitter's Stash book the boys knocked the project bag from it out of the van and brought it in the house so I did not get to show it. (Thank the Lord they did that. I was scared it was gone. All $75. Of yarn and $20. Of needles) I took the bag pattern and the yarn for my exchange partner [Opps not goig to link that one ]. They all drooled over the patterns for both. I took the most recent KAL dishcloth the leaf I still need to shoot a picture of, the Garterlac They loved that one too, and my short row exchange I received. I forgot the mitered square, the Swish with a Twist, and the August Mid month KAL. Rats! They want to see those bags but I will have to mail one of them before next month when they meet. Or I want to. I will try to edit it this with links and picture later.

I better run. Note not my leaf picture, file from group same color changes as mine, still need to shoot mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map