Two days of head aches
Two days of head aches. I wonder if I am starting to get migraines at forty something . From what I learned when my oldest son used to get them I am pretty sure I got one around this time a month ago. I do not think the two I had Thursday and Friday were but it is possible.
I redid the September dishcloth KAL in white Friday evening. Started bind off the living room bag, sort of You bind off pick up stitches bind off again and repeat one more time. Then there is two more things before it is finished. I could send this for my exchange. Hummm some thing to think about there. I started the heels on the 6Sox KAL. They are definitely going up to the cross country meet tomorrow. Which I better get to sleep so I can get up and out the door for it. I think I will take the other bag I am working on with the socks too.
I placed the manuel pencil sharpener in a good home educating house today! Yea! (Their first year! I remember back to that). The boys worked fairly well despite my being under the weather. (Yeah, they are growing up.) I am glad for that. Well I should have pictures after the meet in Decorah, Iowa at Luther College.
I heard ds 7 and I son again today and learned a little more ablout it. Still do not know if the title is this or not. "Hoof Beats of the Horses" Ronnie Peterson local artist.
I redid the September dishcloth KAL in white Friday evening. Started bind off the living room bag, sort of You bind off pick up stitches bind off again and repeat one more time. Then there is two more things before it is finished. I could send this for my exchange. Hummm some thing to think about there. I started the heels on the 6Sox KAL. They are definitely going up to the cross country meet tomorrow. Which I better get to sleep so I can get up and out the door for it. I think I will take the other bag I am working on with the socks too.
I placed the manuel pencil sharpener in a good home educating house today! Yea! (Their first year! I remember back to that). The boys worked fairly well despite my being under the weather. (Yeah, they are growing up.) I am glad for that. Well I should have pictures after the meet in Decorah, Iowa at Luther College.
I heard ds 7 and I son again today and learned a little more ablout it. Still do not know if the title is this or not. "Hoof Beats of the Horses" Ronnie Peterson local artist.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home