Running in Decorah, @ Luthur

Go Allen Go! Atta Boy! I think he finished 6 or 7 th today in the varsity race. We have Allen the guy who has been running varsity since he was a freshman with our oldest dear son. I like this shot!
Go, KB Go! KB ran the JV race.

Ok so I did not get them in quite how I wanted them. I still have not mastered this blogging stuff they are close though. Here is some shots we got today. Dear husband took the camera from me so these are what we got. I do not think he is better or worst than me with taking them, just we try for different shots. The delay from press to snap and the delay between can mess up what your are going for, and usually does.
Here we have the guys before they race, then ready to start followed by a startin
g shot. So far so good!

Next we have a picture dear husband liked. I cannot say I agree. Still I did include it may so I can remember he took cold medicine last night and this morning.
It was a cool, misty day for running. Dear son ran a little slower than last Saturday, the cold could have some thing to do with it. I sported my new shirt! I saw a few other parents in theirs too.


Well I forgot DH asked me to drive so he could study! He does not make a good passenger. and the trip home seemed even longer. I think it was as we took a side trip on his old route and we made a stop for lunch, and two for bathrooms! He drinks too much, pop (soda). Oh well.
I wonder how that 19 year old is doing at college. He told us Monday he can be called a Freshman, Sophomore or Junior. Take your pick. A Freshman as he will graduate in 2010. A Sophomore because it is his second year of college. A Junior because he has so many credits that is what the school classifies him as. He is like his dad that way.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home