Much better
Our second day of school went much better than the first. The boys were finished with their work by noon! YEAH! Things rolled right along.
I was sent a link to what I was having trouble with the exchange pattern! Yeah! I got a few rows done on all the current knitting projects except the one dish cloth I want to do before calling it a day. I will turn the heels soon on the socks an take my progress picture. I wish I knew why socks take me the full two months of the KAL. Could it be that doing two monthly dish cloths and a couple of bags is in the way? I think not. Now to make some time for crochet and tatting!
My eye is touchable, and much less bruised than it was! Was I ever hungry all day. Must not eat just because I am hungry, i am afraid I know what that means though. Oh well, such is life.
I was sent a link to what I was having trouble with the exchange pattern! Yeah! I got a few rows done on all the current knitting projects except the one dish cloth I want to do before calling it a day. I will turn the heels soon on the socks an take my progress picture. I wish I knew why socks take me the full two months of the KAL. Could it be that doing two monthly dish cloths and a couple of bags is in the way? I think not. Now to make some time for crochet and tatting!
My eye is touchable, and much less bruised than it was! Was I ever hungry all day. Must not eat just because I am hungry, i am afraid I know what that means though. Oh well, such is life.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home