Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mostly Knitting, a little school, too.

Knitting -
Monthly Dishcloth KAL done with day 5. This picture was taken after day three if I recall correctly so it is bigger now.
Hallowig KAL I have a few more rows done it is a little more than 2" right now. I had trouble shooting a picture of this color. Inside it looked blue and outside it is washed out. =-? You start at the back and knit back and forth for 6 inches or so. The directions say from your chin to your eyebrows.


6Sox I turned the heels a little while ago so today I took my progress picture and still need to up load it to the group. I sure hope I made the picture the correct size. It seems they want it smaller each month. I can never remember what the largest size pixels you can have. I do not want to bother the picture moderator or go digging though trying to find some non-widows computer way to find it each time, so I went small and safe for them. I will go regular small for here. =-) This group is so restrictive I can not post to it. Ah, such is life. Here they are this far. Better hurry if I will have them done before the 1st of October. They are sure going slow.

I am not forgetting I have two bags cast on and one very close to done. I suspect the one would be done if I had Addi double pointed size 11's, if they even make them. Making the I cord on the circulars is not going very fast, and while I have a second set of Addi 11 they are 40", so I do not think they would speed it up at all. I told my partner my name and can be looked up through it so I want to keep her bag a secret and cannot decide which one I am making for her. I think it is the one I just bought yarn for Saturday, instead of the first one I do not think I can have done in time. Still I will hold off on posting picture(s) until I get this all settled. That all said I wonder if she got the two tatted butterflies yet? I think about Friday I should do some thing again, must decide what. Still I have and idea I am leaning toward.

I told DH I plan to give the females in the family bags for Christmas. It is high time I tried to do Christmas knitting again. I hope it has better results this time. Last time was pre children and I lost it all. Hope he is not too upset with the recent Yarn exquisition trip, I have stocked up on felting yarn while it is one sale this week. So I better knit it all up quick.

School-
We are moving slowly along. I did my homework tonight so I am ready for tomorrow or some time as we will start a part I know the 13 year old will balk at. Still the 10 & 7 year old need it! I need to check the answering machine as I was told the supervising teacher called I should se what it was about, I think it was a week ago. Why is it I do not check that more. Well this is long enough I better call it a day soon and up load that picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map