Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Wow, it has been more than a month since I last posted to this blog. So much has happened. I am not keeping up well. Today we are headed out for our annual camping trip. I am sure we are not ready for it. We have an Evangelist coming this weekend and week! Iowa Private college week, Adventure Day camp for one son this coming week. Then the auction! While the week after is booked fairly full as well.

Then we get a slow week or two before school and all that madness.

Last weekend all three of us children met at our parents. My next younger brother is doing fine, I think. While my youngest has aged greatly! I was told he looks like moms brother not her son. Moms care taker ask who he was! He sure is gray for only being 40! I better go, I neeed to get ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map