Jesse McD Saved!
Wow! What a day! Pastor is out in Idaho, I am in the nursery, and Jesse McD gets saved. You need to know I have been praying for salvation for this young man for 20 years! Yes he is 21 and I met him when he was one. What a wonderful answer to prayer! I got a burden for Patti's family from about the time I met them on. Thank you Lord!
I pray I have contacted all I needed to about mom's passing away Friday evening. My brothers, my children, moms siblings and/or my cousins where the sibling have passed away. Evan three of dads siblings, I know I have information on the others some where, but I cannot find it. I know I talked to Aunt Hallie, Uncle Will and Aunt Sandy. I was told Aunt Ruby and Uncle Russ, as well as Uncle Rich have been told I hope uncle Raymond was told too. Aunt Sandy thought Aunt Hallie would have talked to Uncle Raymond. I should follow up with that one. While I thought none of the family would come I might have been wrong. My cousin Barb is the only one I thought might try to make it. So when she said she would not be able to I thought no one would. Uncle Melvin's wife and daughters might be coming. and I cousin Shelia did not rule out few of Aunt Maxine's descendants coming.
I pray I have contacted all I needed to about mom's passing away Friday evening. My brothers, my children, moms siblings and/or my cousins where the sibling have passed away. Evan three of dads siblings, I know I have information on the others some where, but I cannot find it. I know I talked to Aunt Hallie, Uncle Will and Aunt Sandy. I was told Aunt Ruby and Uncle Russ, as well as Uncle Rich have been told I hope uncle Raymond was told too. Aunt Sandy thought Aunt Hallie would have talked to Uncle Raymond. I should follow up with that one. While I thought none of the family would come I might have been wrong. My cousin Barb is the only one I thought might try to make it. So when she said she would not be able to I thought no one would. Uncle Melvin's wife and daughters might be coming. and I cousin Shelia did not rule out few of Aunt Maxine's descendants coming.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home