He Home!!! He is home!
I know it was only a few days in Orladno, FL for a convention, still I am so glad he is back home. YEAH!
Today we ran to the nearest IRS office. I thought I had ever thing. However I should have brought my birth certificate and the trust complete with will. AHHHH However, I did learn some good news, made be they are just incredibly slow! Still I will be waiting on the mail but I will get what I need. I hope before tax deadline. It is sad to think I need to file two years worth for them and have nothing for filling them yet! At least I have Power Of Attorney set up with them for 3 years. Then I will have to re submit it I hope I learn how before we get there, if i need to.
Mom care- Her car taker called today and she is VERY Confused and mean again. I hope she can stay where she is but that may not be possible. Lord Please give her care taker grace to deal with her.
Today we ran to the nearest IRS office. I thought I had ever thing. However I should have brought my birth certificate and the trust complete with will. AHHHH However, I did learn some good news, made be they are just incredibly slow! Still I will be waiting on the mail but I will get what I need. I hope before tax deadline. It is sad to think I need to file two years worth for them and have nothing for filling them yet! At least I have Power Of Attorney set up with them for 3 years. Then I will have to re submit it I hope I learn how before we get there, if i need to.
Mom care- Her car taker called today and she is VERY Confused and mean again. I hope she can stay where she is but that may not be possible. Lord Please give her care taker grace to deal with her.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home