Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Another day

Another day I went to mom and dad's to work. I am going to have to assemble help, to get the house ready for mom and her care taker to move back in. How am I going to keep up with the yard this summer? It is so far away. Certainly a doable distance, but I will not be able to go every week and $50 for mowing sounds a little steep to me. Yes, it is a large yard there is 2 acres, but with the neighbour gardening a bunch of it, the trees take up a bunch, i do not want to waist there resources.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map