Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

This and That

Boy did I mess up. George has been gone since April 2005! My dad had said a few months before he passed "All his friends were gone." I know like dad I still have many but it seems all are leaving.

Pray things go well when I go return my brother's girlfriends book and give her her Christmas present. Glad it is finally done, completed. I certainly hope there is not problems.

School is moving along. We have the supervising teacher coming to check there progress soon. The government school has conferences the two days before. Should I go to "The King and I" and "Oliver"? They are at the other middles schools in town starting with this Thursday and Saturday "The King and I". I do enjoy going to those type of things. I did miss the other high schools musical, I do not even know what they did, I also choose to sit out "Foot Loose" at my son's building that does go to the government school. Not my cup of tea. I am not planning to go to "Bye, Bye, Birdy" either at the middle school.
Time for a new MUS lesson with our youngest dear son. Wow, he is ready for lesson 7 in Alpha. I need to check with the other two at home. They all have been practicing the piano. Yeah at least that is not a struggle to get them to get done.

Well the crochet project is done, again I think this time for good. The knitting is moving forward again. Socks, baby afghan, and dishcloth. Yeah. better run for now. Can't wait for tomorrow! Both good and bad on my plate. Yet the good is VERY good and the bad I hope will not be too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map