Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Friday night and Saturday

Last night we got ds 14 of for his camping trip with the Boy Scouts. While ds has 7 or so night out with them already his friend 12 years old is out for the first time. I need to be ready early to pick him/them up, as his friend's mom asked me to pick them both up and bring them to church in the morning.

Last night we went to see "No Strings Attached Puppets" preform the Plugged into the Power. The young girl who did the ventriloquist act was YOUNG and good! She made a good impression. They said afterward that was her first time. She will be good if she keeps it up. I was not sure if she was doing it or it was a recorded tract as more of the performance had a recorded track and she was wearing a microphone so all could here.

Then this morning we went to the Blue Bird workshop and made a bird house. I wonder where it will go up. The boys had fun building it. I learned a lot about them. I hope the boys did too.

The library held for me the wrong DVD. I asked for the Walton's season 1 disk 3. I check out and brought home the season 2 disk three. I wish all of life's trouble were a easy to handle as this one.

I am already tired of shopping for two dinning room chairs. I think we should stick with ones we found the first time we were out. Yet I looked some more, more expensive I just do not know.

Keep praying for dear brother. His soul and his up coming surgery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map