Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

They Are Done

The bags I was making for Christmas (2006) are finally done thanks to the help of a dear friend... Thank you Gail!!! There is one tiny change I want to make in one. But they are done. Three days working at my friend house. Plus I have know idea how much time knitting, or fulling as most are fulled. not to mention the days before Christmas and a couple since here I spent on them. 7 bags no two alike. Totes, market bag, purses. I would use them all. She really dresses up the pink one. I am not sure lining with denim was a good idea as that made those two a LOT heavier.

Still need to do something for dear brothers sons, but I am thinking McDonald's gift card again as I do not know them living as far away as they do and not contacting me since their parents separated.

Now to figure out how to get dear niece 18 years old hers as I know she is in MN. I am guessing I will have to mail it like to dear sister in law and dear niece in TN. As well as dear brothers girl friend, but her I have a book to return to her as well.

I'll have to try to get picture tomorrow, as the sun is setting and we need to get to the library. sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map