Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Roger Bennett


While just recently voted in to the gospel music hall of fame, now he is gone. He is not all that much older than I am, a few years but not much. I did not know his name until I went to my home town to hear a favorite Southern Gospel Singing group, the Cathedrals. A few years back. Then Glen Payne passed away. So they broke up. Then Glen passed his shoes to Roger Roger started Legacy 5 with another Cathedral singer Scott Fowler.

I do not know how George Younce is doing. I do no he has had heart problems a time or two. I often wonder how Ernie Haas is doing, being George's son-in-law I thought he might be staying close to George.

Let see if I can up load the picture they included in the email with the announcement. Looks like it worked.

Preacher had a great lesson on pride again tonight. It is getting late. I better call it a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map