another day
Moving ahead with the medication, for mom.
Crammed in car ride I am dreading tomorrow. To think I was looking forward to this trip in the van until I learned the horrid news tonight. We will all be in the work car all 3.5-4 hours there and back not to mention ds and his girl will have to drive separate while we are there. I will see if one or two can ride with them to give us wiggle room! Not looking for ward to this now. The cupcakes we made will have to ride in the trunk. I hope they stay up right. Dh found a lot to do with Veisha this weekend.
I have both mitten's for Karn's gloves cast on and one half row knit now. Hoping to make progress on the way to Ames.
We must be up early to see ds in parade, so I better run. Still need to call youngest dear brother back.
Crammed in car ride I am dreading tomorrow. To think I was looking forward to this trip in the van until I learned the horrid news tonight. We will all be in the work car all 3.5-4 hours there and back not to mention ds and his girl will have to drive separate while we are there. I will see if one or two can ride with them to give us wiggle room! Not looking for ward to this now. The cupcakes we made will have to ride in the trunk. I hope they stay up right. Dh found a lot to do with Veisha this weekend.
I have both mitten's for Karn's gloves cast on and one half row knit now. Hoping to make progress on the way to Ames.
We must be up early to see ds in parade, so I better run. Still need to call youngest dear brother back.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home