March 5, 2007
Today was different. Dh' school is one Spring Break. So where he is running is on different hours. So he cannot go before work, which means he is going into work earlier so he can run after work. This translated to I need to run ds 16 to the government school. I grudgingly got out of bed and dressed. Yet I had to wait on him a minute. So I turned on the cell phone as I walked out the door. Half way to school it rings. So I decide it is my brother, he called last night and I will check it when I return home again. Really what I was debating was do I go home or to dh's work. I choose to come home and make sure. At least that was the right call. I was wrong, it was the Waterloo police department.
What is up now? It concerned my parents property. Now what is my brother doing I wonder. But the person I need to talk to does not come on duty again until 3:00P.M. It is currently 7 A.M. They need me to call back then. I called around 3:30 It was just that one of the neighbors had been calling the house, with no answer and wondered if the something happened to he elderly that lived there. (71 is not that old) They said the got a hold of one of my brothers who told them. Funny thing is they called my cell phone and the number on the answering machine is my house number. It even tells a little of why! If they had tried what it said they would have gotten it much quicker! Such is life. Now I will be in trouble with my brother for that too. Kay sir rah, sir rah, Whatever will be will be, The futures not our to see, Kay sir rah sir rah. =-)
I did not have a list! So we could really do school work today! What a shock. We took ds to his class. He was late coming out . ? . He had been called to the office his basketball season ended in the snow days last week.?. Meaning no practice today. When will the pizza party be? and How to return his uniform? His coach works at the high school, not this buildin. Hmmm? When you are not there all day it is harder to get answers to these questions. So our afternoon is freed up considerably.
About 3:30 I realise it is dear sons birthday which I had been think about most of the day. We gave him his gift on Saturday when Grandpa and Grandma W were here. But what I really realised was we still had not made his birthday cake! He is working on sewing new patches on his Boy Scout shirt. This is where every thing went wrong for two hours. I drafted ds 8 to make the cake knowing he needed instruction. Yet he kept running off., out of the kitchen. I was exhausted. I had ds 8 and 11 pealing potato's for the mashed potatoes for supper. Ds 14 had decided earlier in the day if you want supper done right do it yourself. I figured it is his birthday someone else can cook. He started the water boiling and put the hamburgers on the indoor grill. (I do not like to use it.) The pealed potatoes sitting on the counter and the meat on the grill cooking! Dh walked in and I went nuts. I did not give directions to be blown off, but that is what happened today! I lost it. Ds called after practice and I went to get him only to wait there 15 -20 minutes. Supper was ready when we walked in, well not the cake it was out of the oven in the stone, on the counter very warm still. I got it turned out of the bunt stone and then on to the serving Tupperware. Still it was too warm to ice. So we ate, I took ds's to Boy Scouts, then went to Knitters Club at Boarders.
I had 4 points left for the day. So I choose a water while I knit and I tinked all night, almost. The first thing I did was show the baby afghan I crocheted with their help last month! and the one I am making for the cousin similar (some same yarns) but different (Not all different- order and one very different variegated while this one is knit not crocheted.), and finished weaving the tail on the Feb. Mid month KAL for monthly dishcloth. I came home to Dh buried in mom and dad's fiances. and another list for tomorrow, I hope this one does not take all week like most do but it might.
Knowing today was ds birthday makes me always think of the two he shares(d) it with. Mrs. M, I pray she had a good day. Now Mr. Voles is gone but his nephew took care of him as he declined he was on my heart much of the day. I tried to get the birthday boy to call him he failed to see the need. So I had dh try only the line was busy. Well I hope all three had a good day. Time may tell.
It's a GREAT Day Sargent this Army is Alright!!!!
Sorry I need to say that. It has been too long.
What is up now? It concerned my parents property. Now what is my brother doing I wonder. But the person I need to talk to does not come on duty again until 3:00P.M. It is currently 7 A.M. They need me to call back then. I called around 3:30 It was just that one of the neighbors had been calling the house, with no answer and wondered if the something happened to he elderly that lived there. (71 is not that old) They said the got a hold of one of my brothers who told them. Funny thing is they called my cell phone and the number on the answering machine is my house number. It even tells a little of why! If they had tried what it said they would have gotten it much quicker!
I did not have a list! So we could really do school work today! What a shock. We took ds to his class. He was late coming out . ? . He had been called to the office his basketball season ended in the snow days last week.?. Meaning no practice today. When will the pizza party be? and How to return his uniform? His coach works at the high school, not this buildin. Hmmm? When you are not there all day it is harder to get answers to these questions. So our afternoon is freed up considerably.
About 3:30 I realise it is dear sons birthday which I had been think about most of the day. We gave him his gift on Saturday when Grandpa and Grandma W were here. But what I really realised was we still had not made his birthday cake! He is working on sewing new patches on his Boy Scout shirt. This is where every thing went wrong for two hours. I drafted ds 8 to make the cake knowing he needed instruction. Yet he kept running off., out of the kitchen. I was exhausted. I had ds 8 and 11 pealing potato's for the mashed potatoes for supper. Ds 14 had decided earlier in the day if you want supper done right do it yourself. I figured it is his birthday someone else can cook. He started the water boiling and put the hamburgers on the indoor grill. (I do not like to use it.) The pealed potatoes sitting on the counter and the meat on the grill cooking! Dh walked in and I went nuts. I did not give directions to be blown off, but that is what happened today! I lost it. Ds called after practice and I went to get him only to wait there 15 -20 minutes. Supper was ready when we walked in, well not the cake it was out of the oven in the stone, on the counter very warm still. I got it turned out of the bunt stone and then on to the serving Tupperware. Still it was too warm to ice. So we ate, I took ds's to Boy Scouts, then went to Knitters Club at Boarders.
I had 4 points left for the day. So I choose a water while I knit and I tinked all night, almost. The first thing I did was show the baby afghan I crocheted with their help last month! and the one I am making for the cousin similar (some same yarns) but different (Not all different- order and one very different variegated while this one is knit not crocheted.), and finished weaving the tail on the Feb. Mid month KAL for monthly dishcloth. I came home to Dh buried in mom and dad's fiances. and another list for tomorrow, I hope this one does not take all week like most do but it might.
Knowing today was ds birthday makes me always think of the two he shares(d) it with. Mrs. M, I pray she had a good day. Now Mr. Voles is gone but his nephew took care of him as he declined he was on my heart much of the day. I tried to get the birthday boy to call him he failed to see the need. So I had dh try only the line was busy. Well I hope all three had a good day. Time may tell.
It's a GREAT Day Sargent this Army is Alright!!!!
Sorry I need to say that. It has been too long.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home