Wonderful News!!!!!
My middle brother called last night. The next one younger than I, older than the youngest. He told me the most exciting thing I have heard in a very long time. Let's back up 14 years well maybe only 13. They had just had there third daughter and said, we are done. They made comments to me with my 4th and 5th, Glad it is you and not us. (I was too.) Well now with there oldest dear daughter 18 and out of the house. There second 16 and in high school. There third is 14 and entering high school in the fall.
They are going to have a baby. How exciting and scary! They both thought. I am so happy for them. To bad mom and dad will not be able to enjoy this one like the other 11. Then again enjoying youngest dear brothers for the last two years has not really been possible since they stay in TN away from all family that does not come down there. Isn't this wonderful? I think so. While I cannot tell you ether's age I think dear brother is 41 and his wife will be 39-40 this year if I am guessing correctly. I need to remember to tell then how late in life children are such a Blessing from what I have heard.
Knitting - I should say Frogging or Tinking I have done more ripping out as of late then going forward and I have more to rip out. Even the dish cloth I had to about half rip out.
School I am still wondering when we will be able to making regular progress (all subjects) and did not get to watch the MUS Pre-Algebra again today.
Still hoping for comments on when I should count my weigh in. Where as last night I was steady, 15 hours later today there was a drop. ;-) before lunch will do that too you, compared to after supper. However at the meeting today, I was pressed to make a goal and since I have wanted to get back to some exercise my goal is to get back to 3 times a week 20 minutes each time by the end of the month. Hope I can do it!!
Tomorrow a trip to take care of mom I should have wrote a list!!! Let's see- Call the Bank before I go, meet with the long term care nurse at 11:30, go to the lawyers to get the certified POA for Cigna, stop at Family Christian after leaving mom , stop at Menard's, stop at there house- mail, check house Not enough time for stay and do anything. Sound like I will be going a back Saturday. I know I need to but I am not excited about that. I know possibly stop and hear the phone message they have been saving for me.
Pray I get these two place with the money to talk to me soon or there will be trouble with the estate or trust what ever I need to call it. I have been trying to get through to them since early Jan. and still held up.
They are going to have a baby. How exciting and scary! They both thought. I am so happy for them. To bad mom and dad will not be able to enjoy this one like the other 11. Then again enjoying youngest dear brothers for the last two years has not really been possible since they stay in TN away from all family that does not come down there. Isn't this wonderful? I think so. While I cannot tell you ether's age I think dear brother is 41 and his wife will be 39-40 this year if I am guessing correctly. I need to remember to tell then how late in life children are such a Blessing from what I have heard.
Knitting - I should say Frogging or Tinking I have done more ripping out as of late then going forward and I have more to rip out.
School I am still wondering when we will be able to making regular progress (all subjects) and did not get to watch the MUS Pre-Algebra again today.
Still hoping for comments on when I should count my weigh in. Where as last night I was steady, 15 hours later today there was a drop. ;-) before lunch will do that too you, compared to after supper. However at the meeting today, I was pressed to make a goal and since I have wanted to get back to some exercise my goal is to get back to 3 times a week 20 minutes each time by the end of the month. Hope I can do it!!
Tomorrow a trip to take care of mom I should have wrote a list!!! Let's see- Call the Bank before I go, meet with the long term care nurse at 11:30, go to the lawyers to get the certified POA for Cigna, stop at Family Christian after leaving mom , stop at Menard's, stop at there house- mail, check house Not enough time for stay and do anything. Sound like I will be going a back Saturday. I know I need to but I am not excited about that. I know possibly stop and hear the phone message they have been saving for me.
Pray I get these two place with the money to talk to me soon or there will be trouble with the estate or trust what ever I need to call it. I have been trying to get through to them since early Jan. and still held up.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home